Recap of The Iron Heart October 12, 2023 replay episode
The episode opens with Apollo (Richard Gutierrez) and Venus (Sue Ramirez) preparing for their wedding. Apollo is excited to finally be able to marry the woman of his dreams, while Venus is still feeling a bit apprehensive about the whole thing. However, she knows that she loves Apollo and that she wants to spend the rest of her life with him.
The wedding ceremony is beautiful and emotional. Apollo and Venus exchange vows and promise to love and cherish each other forever. After the ceremony, the guests celebrate with the couple and dance the night away.
Meanwhile, Eros (Jake Cuenca) is watching the wedding from afar. He is still bitter about losing Venus to Apollo, but he knows that he has to move on. He decides to leave the country and start a new life somewhere else.
At the end of the episode, Apollo and Venus are enjoying their honeymoon in a secluded cabin. They are deeply in love and happy to finally be together.
- Richard Gutierrez as Apollo Adelantar
- Sue Ramirez as Venus Magbanua
- Albert Martinez as Engineer Adelantar
- Anthony Jennings as Cronus
- Jake Cuenca as Eros Del Rio
- Sofia Andres as Nyx Bonifacio
- Ian Veneracion as Menandro Sin
- Althea Ruedas as Lia Jusay
- Meryll Soriano as Juno Suarez-Nuevo
- Manuel Chua as Romulo Gimenez
- Dimples Romana as Selene Castillo
- Pepe Herrera as Poseidon Abusado
- Andrea Abaya as Maia
- Roi Vinzon as Hector Adelantar
- Benjie Paras as Aphro
- Louise Abuel as Troy Adelantar
- Carmen Soo as Harmonia Sin
- Krystal Brimner as Iris Guevarra
Please note that this is just a brief recap of the episode. There may be other important events or details that are not included here.