Senior High Episode 30
The episode opens with the students of NorthPort National High School preparing for their upcoming graduation. However, their excitement is tempered by the fact that they are all facing different challenges in their personal lives.
- Kiana Valenciano as Samantha Dela Cruz
- Kyle Echarri as Ace Villafuerte
- Francine Diaz as Aira Clemente
- Seth Fedelin as Gino Dela Cruz
- Andrea Brillantes as Sunshine Cruz
- KD Estrada as Francis Libiran
- Belle Mariano as Lucille Libiran
- Jeremiah Lisbo as Jay Dela Cruz
- Vivoree Esclito as Pearl Dela Cruz
- Zaijian Jaranilla as Lucas Villafuerte
- Ricci Rivero as Vince Villafuerte
- Sheena Halili as Mrs. Dela Cruz
- Jhong Hilario as Mr. Dela Cruz
- Ylona Garcia as Ms. Cruz
- Awra Briguela as Ms. Garcia
- Jeremy Glinoga as Mr. Villafuerte
- Denise Laurel as Mrs. Villafuerte
The episode begins with Samantha (Kiana Valenciano) and Ace (Kyle Echarri) discussing their plans for after graduation. Samantha wants to go to college to study law, while Ace wants to pursue a career in music. However, they are both worried about how they will pay for their tuition.
Aira (Francine Diaz) is also worried about her future. She has been accepted into a prestigious university, but she knows that her family cannot afford to send her. She is considering looking for a part-time job to help pay for her tuition.
Gino (Seth Fedelin) is struggling to keep up with his studies. He is also having trouble dealing with his parents’ separation. He feels like he is letting his family down.
Sunshine (Andrea Brillantes) is trying to balance her love life with her studies. She is dating Francis (KD Estrada), but her parents do not approve of their relationship. She is also worried about her upcoming graduation exam.
Francis is struggling to come to terms with his sexuality. He is afraid to tell his parents that he is gay. He is also worried about how his friends will react if they find out.
Lucille (Belle Mariano) is dealing with the aftermath of her father’s death. She is also trying to support her mother, who is struggling to cope with her grief.
Jay (Jeremiah Lisbo) is worried about his future as a professional basketball player. He has been injured, and he is not sure if he will ever be able to play again.
Pearl (Vivoree Esclito) is struggling with her eating disorder. She is also having trouble dealing with the pressure of being the perfect daughter.
Lucas (Zaijian Jaranilla) is trying to help his family deal with their financial problems. He is also trying to find his place in the world.
Vince (Ricci Rivero) is struggling to come to terms with his father’s expectations. He wants to make his own way in life, but he is afraid of disappointing his father.
The episode ends with the students of NorthPort National High School graduating. They are all excited for the future, but they are also aware of the challenges that they will face.
The episode explores a variety of themes, including:
- The challenges of growing up
- The importance of family and friends
- The importance of education
- Dealing with loss and grief
- Accepting yourself for who you are
Overall, the episode is a heartwarming and inspiring story about young people overcoming challenges and pursuing their dreams.
Senior High October 6 2023 Online Episode