Recap of Filipino Series SENIOR HIGH October 13 2023 Replay Episode
In the October 13, 2023 replay episode of the Filipino series SENIOR HIGH, Archie and Sky squabble because of Luna’s edited video.
Archie and Sky are both members of the school’s media club. Luna, one of their classmates, has edited a video of their club’s activities, but Archie and Sky are not happy with the way she has portrayed them in the video.
Archie thinks that Luna has made him look bad in the video, while Sky thinks that Luna has made her look too perfect. They argue about it, and Archie ends up accusing Sky of being a diva.
Sky is hurt by Archie’s accusation, and she storms off. Archie feels bad about what he said, but he doesn’t know how to make it up to her.
- Frankie Pangilinan as Samantha “Sky” Pineda
- Kiana Valenciano as Lucille “Archie” Buenavista
- JC Alcantara as Gino dela Cruz
- Seth Fedelin as Ethan Dela Cruz
- Belle Mariano as Lexi Gomez
- Rhys Miguel as Vince Mercado
- Zaijian Jaranilla as Jayson Rivera
- Vivoree Esclito as Dorothy “Dory” Generoso
- Kira Balinger as Tammy Rodriguez
- Ace Tupaz as Clint Torres
- Kaye Abad as Cindy Pineda
- Paolo O’hara as Richard Buenavista
- Ayen Munji-Laurel as Diane dela Cruz
- Ketchup Eusebio as Fred dela Cruz
- Yana Asistio as Gina Generoso
- Aljon Mendoza as Oscar Perez
This episode of SENIOR HIGH explores the theme of friendship and the importance of communication. Archie and Sky are both good friends, but they let their pride get in the way of their friendship. They argue over something that could have been easily resolved if they had just talked to each other about their feelings.
The episode also shows how important it is to be respectful of others, even if you don’t agree with them. Archie accuses Sky of being a diva, which is a hurtful thing to say. He should have been more respectful of her feelings, even if he didn’t like the way she edited the video.
Overall, this episode of SENIOR HIGH is a reminder that friendship is important and that we should always communicate with our friends, even when it’s difficult. We should also be respectful of others, even if we don’t agree with them.