The September 20, 2023 replay episode of the Filipino series Royal Blood is Episode 67, titled “Margaret Lost Her Sanity.”
The Royale siblings witness how Margaret (Rhian Ramos) loses her sanity.
- Dingdong Dantes as Napoleon “Napoy” Terrazo Royales
- Rhian Ramos as Margaret Royales
- Megan Young as Diana Royales-Valdez
- Mikael Daez as Kristoff Valdez
- Dion Ignacio as Prince Alfonso
- Lianne Valentin as Princess Ingrid
- Rabiya Mateo as Princess Anya
- Tirso Cruz III as King Robert Royales
- Arthur Solinap as Duke Gustav
- Benjie Paras as Count Hugo
- Carmen Soriano as Queen Olivia Royales
- Ces Quesada as Duchess Helena
- Andrew Schimmer as Prince Arthur
- John Feir as Prince Cedric
- Aidan Veneracion as Prince Richard
- James Graham as Prince Edward
- Princess Aliyah as Princess Beatrice
- Sienna Stevens as Princess Charlotte
In the previous episode, Margaret was shocked to learn that her husband, Nathaniel (Tirso Cruz III), was actually her father. She was also devastated to find out that her mother, Queen Olivia (Carmen Soriano), had known about this all along and had kept it from her.
In this episode, Margaret’s mental state continues to deteriorate. She becomes increasingly paranoid and delusional, and she begins to lash out at the people she loves. She even tries to attack Diana, believing that she is trying to steal her throne.
The Royale siblings are horrified to see how Margaret is falling apart. They try to help her, but she refuses to listen. She is convinced that everyone is against her, and she is determined to get revenge.
In the end, Margaret’s sanity completely unravels. She is taken to a psychiatric hospital, where she is placed under the care of Dr. Alfonso (Dion Ignacio). Alfonso is a kind and compassionate doctor, but he is also aware of Margaret’s dangerous potential. He knows that he must be careful not to let her out of his sight.
The episode ends with Margaret sitting in her hospital bed, staring blankly into space. She is completely lost in her own world, and there is no telling when she will ever return.