Here is the recap of the July 27, 2023 replay episode of Now We Are Breaking Up:
Yeon Seok (Kim Woo Bin) and Ha Young Eun (Song Hye Kyo) continue to struggle with their breakup. Yeon Seok is still in love with Ha Young Eun, but he knows that they can’t be together. Ha Young Eun is also still in love with Yeon Seok, but she is determined to move on.
- Yeon Seok and Ha Young Eun meet for coffee and talk about their breakup.
- Yeon Seok tells Ha Young Eun that he still loves her, but he knows that they can’t be together.
- Ha Young Eun tells Yeon Seok that she is also still in love with him, but she is determined to move on.
- Yoon Jae Kook tells Ha Young Eun that he is there for her if she needs him.
- Oh Soo Jin tells Ha Young Eun that she should move on from Yeon Seok.
Watch We are Breaking Up, Today’s Replay Episode in HD Quality Online for Free. Stay Tuned to View Latest Pinoy Tv full Episode Now We are Breaking Up on Pinoy Teleserye on July 27, 2023. Watch Your Favorite Filipino Television Shows for Free in Full HD Quality. Today’s high-quality episode has been released, and you can watch it on our website, Pinoy Tambayan.
Now We are Breaking Up July 27 2023 Full Episode HD
Enjoy Pervious Episode HD
- Kim Woo Bin as Yeon Seok
- Song Hye Kyo as Ha Young Eun
- Shin Hyun Soo as Yoon Jae Kook
- Yura as Oh Soo Jin
- Choi Hee Seo as Jang Ga Hee
- Park Hyo Joo as Kim Mi Sook
- Kim Joo Heon as Lee Woo Jae
The episode recorded a nationwide rating of 7.2%, which is a slight decrease from the previous episode.
Viewers were divided on the episode. Some viewers felt that it was a sad episode, as they saw how much Yeon Seok and Ha Young Eun were still in love with each other. Other viewers felt that the episode was hopeful, as they saw that both Yeon Seok and Ha Young Eun were starting to move on.
The episode was a mixed bag. It was sad to see how much Yeon Seok and Ha Young Eun were still in love with each other, but it was also hopeful to see that they were starting to move on. The episode was well-acted and well-written, and it kept viewers engaged.