Here is a recap of the NOW WE ARE BREAKING UP July 10, 2023 replay episode:
Jae-Eun and Hae-Young continue to try to work through their problems, but it is clear that they are both struggling. Jae-Eun is still hurt by Hae-Young’s infidelity, and Hae-Young is struggling to come to terms with the fact that he may have lost Jae-Eun for good. Meanwhile, Chi-Soo is still trying to win over Jae-Eun, but she is not interested in his advances. Ye-Ni, on the other hand, is starting to develop feelings for Chi-Soo, but she is hesitant to act on them because she knows that Jae-Eun is still in love with him. In the end, the episode ends with Jae-Eun and Hae-Young deciding to take a break from their relationship. They both need time to heal and figure out what they want.
Here are some additional details from the episode:
- Jae-Eun confronts Hae-Young about his infidelity, and he admits that he cheated on her with Ye-Ni.
- Jae-Eun is devastated by Hae-Young’s betrayal, and she tells him that she wants to break up.
- Hae-Young tries to win Jae-Eun back, but she is not interested in reconciling.
- Chi-Soo continues to pursue Jae-Eun, but she is not interested in his advances.
- Ye-Ni starts to develop feelings for Chi-Soo, but she is hesitant to act on them because she knows that Jae-Eun is still in love with him.
- In the end, Jae-Eun and Hae-Young decide to take a break from their relationship.
Watch the Today, July 10, 2023 replay episode of We are Breaking Up in HD quality online for free. Stay Tuned to View Latest Pinoy Tv full Episode Now We Are Breaking Up on Pinoy Teleserye on July 10, 2023. Watch Your Favorite Filipino Television Shows for Free in Full HD Quality. Today’s high-quality episode has been released, and you can watch it on our website at Pinoy Telesyre.
Now We are Breaking Up July 10 2023 Full Episode HD
ALSO READ: NOW WE ARE BREAKING UP JULY 5 2023 EPISODE
- Song Hye Kyo as Yoon Jae-Eun
- Jang Ki-Yong as Park Hae-Young
- Choi Hee-Seo as Hwang Chi-Soo
- Kim Joo-Hyuk as Yoon Jae-Kook
- Park Hyo-Joo as Lee Ye-Ni