The episode opens with the aftermath of a bloody shootout between rival gangs in the streets of Quiapo, Manila. The leader of one of the gangs, Ramboy (played by Coco Martin), is wounded and left for dead. However, he is miraculously saved by a mysterious woman named Lola Kap (played by Gloria Romero).
Lola Kap takes Ramboy to her home in the slums of Quiapo, where she nurses him back to health. She also tells him about a powerful amulet that can protect him from harm. Ramboy is skeptical at first, but he soon comes to believe in the amulet’s power after he is repeatedly saved from danger.
Meanwhile, the police are investigating the shootout and are determined to bring the gang leaders to justice. They soon discover that Lola Kap is connected to both Ramboy and the rival gang leader. They also learn that the amulet is more than just a piece of jewelry – it is said to be cursed and to bring misfortune to its bearer.
As the police close in on Lola Kap, Ramboy must decide whether to protect her or to turn her in. He also must decide whether to trust in the power of the amulet or to cast it aside.
- Coco Martin as Ramboy
- Gloria Romero as Lola Kap
- Andi Eigenmann as Lily
- Ian Veneracion as Chief Inspector Delgado
- John Arcilla as Don Emilio
- Mylene Dizon as Aling Fely
- AJ Muhlach as Jun
- Ron Morales as Dado
- Jairus Aquino as Badong
- Jay Manalo as Mang Edong
- Matet de Leon as Ate Belen
- Nonie Buencamino as Carding
- The shootout between the rival gangs is one of the most action-packed scenes in the entire series.
- The introduction of Lola Kap is a major turning point in the story.
- The discovery of the amulet’s curse is a shocking twist.
- Ramboy’s decision to protect Lola Kap is a defining moment in his character development.
Overall, the NOVEMBER 20 2023 REPLAY EPISODE of BATANG QUIAPO is a thrilling and suspenseful episode that will keep viewers on the edge of their seats.