Episode Recap: Batang Quiapo September 19, 2023
The episode begins with a mysterious phone call to Joaquin (Coco Martin), warning him about an impending attack on Quiapo. Joaquin and his team scramble to prepare for the attack, but they are outnumbered and outgunned.
Meanwhile, Ashley (Iza Calzado) continues to investigate the corruption within the police force. She discovers that a high-ranking official is involved in a drug trafficking ring. Ashley confronts the official, but he threatens to kill her if she tells anyone what she knows.
- Coco Martin as Joaquin Arantes
- Iza Calzado as Ashley Fuentebella
- Charo Santos-Concio as Doña Celia Arantes
- Ariel Rivera as Don Roman Arantes
- McCoy de Leon as Diego Arantes
- Maris Racal as Maria Perez
- Jake Cuenca as Captain Lucas Perez
- Joem Bascon as Major Victor dela Cruz
- Lito Lapid as General Ramon Sandoval
- Freddie Webb as Father Jerome
- Benjie Paras as Mayor Roberto Vergara
- Cherie Gil as Governor Olivia Vergara
- John Estrada as Chief PNP Armando Monteverde
- Zsa Zsa Padilla as President Cassandra Monteverde
The episode begins with Joaquin receiving a mysterious phone call from an unknown person. The caller warns Joaquin that an attack is coming to Quiapo. Joaquin immediately informs his team, and they begin to prepare for the attack.
Meanwhile, Ashley continues her investigation into the corruption within the police force. She discovers that a high-ranking official, Major Victor dela Cruz, is involved in a drug trafficking ring. Ashley confronts dela Cruz, but he threatens to kill her if she tells anyone what she knows.
Joaquin and his team are outnumbered and outgunned by the attackers. However, they are able to fight them off with the help of the Quiapo locals. After the battle, Joaquin vows to find out who is behind the attack and bring them to justice.
Ashley meets with Chief PNP Armando Monteverde and tells him about dela Cruz’s involvement in the drug trafficking ring. Monteverde is skeptical at first, but he eventually agrees to investigate dela Cruz.
At the end of the episode, Joaquin is visited by a mysterious figure. The figure tells Joaquin that he knows about his plans to avenge his father’s death. The figure warns Joaquin that he is powerful and that he should not underestimate him.
Who is the mysterious figure who visited Joaquin at the end of the episode? And what does he want with Joaquin?