The episode titled “A New Beginning” was broadcast on November 7, 2023, and marked the 190th episode of the Filipino series “Batang Quiapo.”
Makoy and Angeline’s relationship continues to blossom, much to the dismay of their families. Meanwhile, Makoy’s brother, Lito, is released from prison and seeks revenge on Makoy for his imprisonment. Lito kidnaps Angeline and holds her hostage, demanding that Makoy turn himself in to the police. Makoy is torn between his love for Angeline and his desire to protect her.
- Coco Martin as Makoy
- Ivana Alawi as Angeline
- Lovi Poe as Donna
- Eddie Garcia as Mang Gusting
- Nonie Buencamino as Don Ramon
- Beauty Gonzalez as Doña Marita
- Albert Martinez as Don Emilio
Here are some key moments from the episode:
- Makoy and Angeline share a romantic moment under the stars.
- Lito threatens to kill Angeline if Makoy doesn’t turn himself in.
- Makoy makes a deal with the police to save Angeline.
- Makoy is arrested and taken away in handcuffs.
Overall, the episode was a suspenseful and emotional one that kept viewers on the edge of their seats. It also marked a turning point in Makoy and Angeline’s relationship.